Contact Us


To contact the Arapahoe Public Mirror give us a call at 308-962-7261 or use the following email addresses:

Gayle Schutz, publisher:

Advertising Sales:

News Stories or to have a reporter cover an event:

Reporter: Paige Hyke,

Sports Reporter: Shane Riley,


[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]


  1. I am wondering what you charge to put a 60th wedding anniversary announcement in your paper. Prices with and without a photo. Thank you!

  2. Do you also print for the Elwood Bulletin? Your site came up as publisher as I was trying to find them online…would also like info on putting the 60th anniversary announement in the Elwood Bulletin. Thank you!

Leave a Reply to arapmir Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published.